Khan jailed for 3 years for corruption!

Sponsored Links
Not our one though. :(

It's a slippery slope when governments start ostracising their political opponents.
The UK wouldn't do that would they?

Ministers blacklist Greenpeace​

Sponsored Links
Haven't been following... what is the general consensus, which hunt or guilty?

Greenpeace were standing for election?
You must be a bit short-sighted if you think all political opponents are up for election.
various Unions and trade bodies, Greenpeace, various Media, National Campaign Against Fees and Cuts , Save the Children, and many, many more.
Some come and go as they oppose just a singular issue.
Even judges were supposed to be opponents of the government at one time.

p.s, I haven't mentoined the political opponents on here (or other social media) because they're usually pseudonyms.

You must be a bit short-sighted if you think all political opponents are up for election.
various Unions and trade bodies, Greenpeace, various Media, National Campaign Against Fees and Cuts , Save the Children, and many, many more.
Some come and go as they oppose just a singular issue.
Even judges were supposed to be opponents of the government at one time.

p.s, I haven't mentoined the political opponents on here (or other social media) because they're usually pseudonyms.
You mean pressure groups then.

They not put pressure on governments then, must bear that in when I next see all the banners and articles bellyaching away.
I'll have to think of a new name.
Single issue bodies no pressure involved......that should do it.

Typical Pakistani politics

Most ? If not all there PMs get either accused of / prosecuted for corruption or bumped off

The army run Pakistan any way

The country is a political dogs breakfast and always has been

They must be due some type of military coup they don’t seem to have had one of late

Tht's what opponents of governments do. :rolleyes:

But if you think that is their primary function, you need to get out more. :unsure:
If you had provided this (link) about how successful they've been as a pressure group then I think you couldn't argue they've had a modicum of success. As political opposition having never stood for election, sorry don't get the connection. screaming lordsuch now your talking, he put himself up to be elected to be an MP in the houses of parliament.

Sponsored Links
Back