Khan jailed for 3 years for corruption!

There seems to be a pattern emerging, the lady Burmese president is inside on corruption charges, then there is Netanyahu, he is indicted on corruption charges, khan got 3 years and last but not least the Donald is facing jail time.
What i want to know is when will the forces of law and order get around to arresting Tony Blair.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if my signed copy of his autobiography will go up in value
Prob go down. One of Mrs Motties friends had an original painting bought for her by her boyfriend, a good few years ago. It had pride of place in her home. Hasn’t been seen for a good few years now. The artist? Rolf Harris! :eek:

Thats a shame for her. it's probably worth a 5th of its former value.

Sponsored Links
It's what you do move the goalposts when you've found wanting.
Filly asked you if they had stood for election.

It's what you do move the goalposts when you've found wanting.
Filly asked you if they had stood for election.
I don't think you understand the concept of "moving the goal posts".
Fillyboy was under the misapprehension that political opponents must be restricted to organisations standing for election. I was obliged to correct him.
You were under the misapprehension that such political opponents must be referred to as "pressure groups". I was obliged to correct your misapprehension.

Pressure group yes/yes
That's what mps do till the whips deal with them. When they can't you get a divided party which can mean getting voted out of office.
Do you not know all this, if not I don't think you should be allowed to vote.

More than likely Ukip voters given their party wouldn't be in a majority in parliament.
Tactical voting I think it's called.
Do you not know that and you've got the vote.
No-one elected the ERG.
Do you not know that and you've got the vote

Sponsored Links
Back