Indians against immigrants.

It's not the countries that don't get on, it's the people of one country that doesn't seem to get along with anyone else.
Au contraire...

It's the politicians and string pullers that convince enough of their populations that another country is the problem...

Having spent quite a while in the ME, the jews don't hate the muslims per se, and vice versa....

However every now and then they get wound up in such a way by said politicians/string pullers that they are led to believe it is 'johnny/jane foreigner' that is to blame for all their problems...

And after all, it's no different here!

Sponsored Links
India has gone full on Hindu Nationalist and many Indians in the UK who were traditional Labour voters voted Tory because Labour passed a resolution in favour of resolving Kashmir.

The ugly face of ethnic nationalism is rearing its head everywhere. The anger from neo liberal policies have been channelled into Nationalism.

Not great for relations or trade.

Just been chatting with a chap who was climbing in the Atlas mountains, he said he never had to pay for accommodation or food as local people saw him as an honoured guest, funny way of not getting on with anyone

I worked for an Afghan Muslim today. Nice as pie lovley fella. Had a good chat.

But Andy has a point, all be it he's not totally correct. There are problems with Muslims more than any other group of people
in most country's.

Sponsored Links
Not many Catholics in those regions

Australia there would be a few. Indonesia some I would imagine.. Being the old Dutch east Indies.

But that's my point.

It would be easier for Crystal Ball to look into his Crystal ball and tell me where they are trouble.....

Australia there would be a few. Indonesia some I would imagine.. Being the old Dutch east Indies.

But that's my point.

It would be easier for Crystal Ball to look into his Crystal ball and tell me where they are trouble.....

It is you claiming that catholics do not cause problems worldwide which is a rather sweeping statement, we could start with that naughty Australian Cardinal

Sponsored Links
Back