History of the corner shop (immigration)

A lot of people didnt think through what would happen after the referendum.

After all, all of our problems were because of the EU.

Bit late to say " I never really intended it to happen this way ". Its happened this way BECAUSE we voted for it

It's happened because you and your ilk told them they were not welcome...... not me....... it was you and your ilk

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Red?

That's my halo.

My god you won gold.......... you are a national treasure... I salute you... God safe the queen... I'm proud to have met you....... no I haven't but it feels like so . ..

Where are the crowds ?

Remember? It takes money to travel anywhere. want to work out the cost of getting from say Rochdale to Lincoln in order to take up a job?

As an aside some of the EU workers coming here on agricultural work were paid by a ganger who organised and paid for their travel and took a percentage off the top. Maybe you should turn yourself into a ganger and get things moving?
Well then, you have arrived at a solution: somebody needs to transport the unemployed to the jobs ! Who would have thought? I would say that that somebody should be the government. It would be a sensible use of taxpayer's money.

You are aware that state benefits include the working poor - the ones who's jobs don't pay enough to actually live and whose incomes are topped-up by credits, aren't you?

Yes, but the figure of 5.3 million I quoted is for working age out-of-work payments, not in-work top-ups. If "out of work" somehow includes "in work" please show me the relevant official explanation; I am happy to be corrected.
So why is Hitchen telling lies? (again)

Peter Hitchens is one of the best journalists around. If you really think he is lying, say so in a comment on his blog (which I posted a link to) and he might reply to you with an explanation. Be civil though.
Exactly what have your pals in the Tory government done in the last 12 years to improve that situation?
One of the many things I have to keep explaining on here is that whilst I consider myself to be a conservative, I have no interest in the organisation that calls itself The Conservative Party. That organisation is not actually conservative, it is the complete opposite, i.e. profligate.

Have you ever said that anyone voting brexit
hated foreigners.
Want all foreigners out
Jobs for the British
Or anything the resembles that 17 million people dislike foreigners?
Not all Brexiteers are racist, but you can rely on all racists voting for Brexit.

All dogs have four legs (normally)
A lot of animals have four legs.
It does not follow that all animals are dogs.

Not all Brexiteers are racist, but you can rely on all racists voting for Brexit.

All dogs have four legs (normally)
A lot of animals have four legs.
It does not follow that all animals are dogs.

That did last long.

I thought we agreed not to interact with each other?

Sponsored Links
Back