History of the corner shop (immigration)

The "auf wiedersehen " lot plying their trade across Europe and further afield didn't take their family along to live with them, claiming benefits in the process . I seem to remember them roughing it in a shed on site. Some migrant workers here did the same, just working to send money home.
Ah, so the british migrant worker is better than other migrant workers?

And is that why british people living abroad are known 'fondly' as 'ex-pats' whilst those from other nations living here are labelled as immigrants?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
PMSL...

You're not 'silly sometimes', you're actually very stupid all of the time...

And you remind me of an 'ex pat' who also apparently lived in Australia for a while...

Went by the name of joe90...

Also just as stupid, so it wouldn't come as any surprise to find out you are 'related' ;)

I see some of his posts (He is still active, never closed his account)

He was in Aus for 15 years apparently. Me 2 years in total.

I'm a nice fella He does seem a bit of a tit. Maybe that's why you were so fascinated by him....

You know the old saying ....Oppo-tits attract.

That did last long.

I thought we agreed not to interact with each other?

We did?
Remind me.

I'm too childish for your grown up tunnel conversion... along them sort of lines I think
Your mistake then?
You DID unilaterally agree with yourself not to interact with me? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

DID is an acronym: Dissociate Identity Disorder, more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

Or it could be you remembering events as you wished they had occurred. :ROFLMAO:
The ordinary person makes faulty self-attributions in memory all the time. Most of us have a desire to view our identity in a positive way. As a result, when events occur that challenge our self-image, the memory of those events morph over time until eventually the rough edges are smoothed over and we emerge the hero.

Last edited:
We all know you are clueless and thick as sh*t...
Breaking rules 1a and 1b in just one line. You best report yourself this time.

1a) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed! Don't be a TROLL!
1b) Posts which seek to avoid the forum word-censor may be removed without warning.

Oh, you mean like...

View attachment 278107
:LOL:

But maybe you could tell us who I may have reported?

If you know the answer, then that is very 'telling' in itself ;)
Yep, mistype like I said. I meant cont. ;)

For me, recent events in Leicester have shown how well immigration has worked
Caused by right wing politics.
If only the police weren't so busy elsewhere.
And don't forget that much antagonism was created by the division of India.
Now who organised that division?

Of course violence after sporting fixtures is not new to UK:
England has famously seen rioting and violence on the streets by drunken hooligans following football matches. Most recently, there was chaos at Wembley after fans without tickets stormed the stadium where England were playing Italy for the European Championship in July 2021. The lawlessness was described as the worst in the UK in a decade.

Last edited:
Yes by the right wing politics of the immigrants
Right-wing politics of a few immigrants, but right-wing none-the-less.
It doesn't make much difference who's right-wing politics it is, it's all designed to foment division and violence against some other faction.
It's been true throughout history, with Fascists, Nazis, Franco's Nationalists, etc. And that's just Europe.
Even so called left-wing parties can be right-wing in their doctrine of power for the few over the masses, e.g. Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin, etc.

Sponsored Links
Back