Killers(accused)of Fusilier Lee Rigby plead 'Not Guilty'

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is this to keep the extra benefits afforded to those prisoners remanded on 'Not Guilty' pleas?

I cannot see any other reason unless they are taking the p**s.

Sponsored Links
Is this to keep the extra benefits afforded to those prisoners remanded on 'Not Guilty' pleas?

I cannot see any other reason unless they are taking the p**s.

Cutting a guy's head off in the name of a bearded man living on a cloud is taking the p155 surely?

they in there heads must believe they are right to do it in the first place
i dont believe in summery justice from inmates but in this instance i would be happy for this to happen

they may also go the insanity route :rolleyes:

They're going to play the race card with the assurance that they'll be let off.

Either that, or they'll claim non-responsibility on the grounds that the man in the clouds told them to do it.

Sponsored Links
i dont believe in summery justice from inmates but in this instance i would be happy for this to happen

It's all bollix.. the guy is seen by a dozen witnesses, and then gets filmed admitting it, and then says he's not guilty...

It's a traversty...I'm all for a fair trial, but the guy had Lee Rigby's blood all over him and was holding a fookin knife !! what was he? a surgeon trying to save Lee by shouting allah akbar?

Give me strength !!!!

It needs to be a quick trial and a long sentence - and the defence barrister needs to reconsider their value in their job !!!

It needs to be a quick trial and a long sentence - and the defence barrister needs to reconsider their value in their job !!!

What has it got to do with the defence lawyer?

Aren't they an integral part of British justice?

Of course they are (I say barrister, you say lawyer?!)...

But I still don't get how anyone can do their best to look for faults in the way the police bagged up the knife that cut Lee Rigby's head off, in order to let those two scumbags off !!!

Just don't get it !

Of course they are (I say barrister, you say lawyer?!)...

But I still don't get how anyone can do their best to look for faults in the way the police bagged up the knife that cut Lee Rigby's head off, in order to let those two scumbags off !!!

Just don't get it !

As far as the defence(and the law) is concerned they are innocent until proven guilty and have to follow their clients wishes and rights and defend them to the best of his/her ability.

If the client admits guilt to the defence but insist on a 'not guilty' plea then the lawyer/barrister must withdraw his services.

It's all bollix.. the guy is seen by a dozen witnesses, and then gets filmed admitting it, and then says he's not guilty...

It's a traversty...I'm all for a fair trial, but the guy had Lee Rigby's blood all over him and was holding a fookin knife !! what was he? a surgeon trying to save Lee by shouting allah akbar?

Give me strength !!!!

mate you have to be pretty twisted and evil to do such an abhorent thing and be rational the man is pure evil from whatever way you look at it
i don't catogarise his actions as connected to any group religion or cult it is an evil person thinking he is representing a group but he is not except possibly a few dozen twisted individuals

Give me strength !!!!

mate you have to be pretty twisted and evil to do such an abhorrent thing and be rational the man is pure evil from whatever way you look at it
i don't catagarise his actions as connected to any group religion or cult it is an evil person thinking he is representing a group but he is not except possibly a few dozen twisted individuals

If the client admits guilt to the defence but insist on a 'not guilty' plea then the lawyer/barrister must withdraw his services.

You're right through and through... It just frustrates me...

But I didn't realise your point above.

In all probability the defence lawyer didn't want to take on the case. He/she's been picked from a list somewhere. Doesn't matter that we know they're guilty. What matters to the system, is that they are properly represented in court. Blame the system, not these two sad individuals (who will spend quite a few years behind bars) Hopefully, which ever prison they are sent to, will have a hard labour ethic ( unless this is against EU laws. ;)

Blame the system, not these two sad individuals (who will spend quite a few years behind bars)

Absolutely not - I say bring back the death penalty for about an hour... hang them both... by the ankles, then butcher them.. halal style !

Hopefully, which ever prison they are sent to, will have a hard labour ethic ( unless this is against EU laws. ;)

Not in this country, I'm afraid.

Pool tables, smart TVs, three hot meals a day (halal, of course), warm cells, free education, gyms, perhaps but not hard labour. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, which ever prison they are sent to, will have a hard labour ethic ( unless this is against EU laws. ;)

Not in this country, I'm afraid.

Pool tables, smart TVs, three hot meals a day (halal, of course), warm cells, free education, gyms, perhaps but not hard labour. :rolleyes:

and a few ex-servicemen cons that love their country and fellow soldiers...I live in hope.

Sponsored Links
Back