Kitchen cabinet confused

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We bought house and in that house there is no cabinets on top,now we went various places to find the right cabinets.finally we came to conclusion that we need to buy online and call someone to fix.so my Question I am looking cabinets with door so seems something in wickes website.

Can anyone tell will this is the right product

Attached link below

And I am attaching picture of my current kitchen as well

Attachments

• DCF9EB44-5E66-496D-8614-64A9D6D84373.jpeg
    DCF9EB44-5E66-496D-8614-64A9D6D84373.jpeg
    753.5 KB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links
Your existing cabs look to me like a painted finish. I doubt you will get a perfect match, and an off match will look wrong.

You might do better with a contrast colour, perhaps matched to your white walls, or a sky blue.

Contact the previous owner and ask where they bought the kitchen.
If you don't have their number, send an email to their solicitor kindly asking if they can pass the message.

Sponsored Links
Either look on the hinges plates, may tell you, or open a drawer there could be a plastic cover covering the drawer adjusters, or quite often manufacturers put their details in the sink base unit, normally on the sides and higher up.

Take one of the drawer fronts off and have a look around the sheds to see if a match anywhere

You don’t have much room for upper cupboards , two corners will be difficult to reach , right hand corner would obstruct window and only suitable place is where small shelf is over WM.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back