Kitchen cupboard insulation

All that gas being used will increase condensation , so still think your problem is lack of adequate ventilation.

Sponsored Links
The single ones easy, but the L shaped one a little more tricky. You need some 25mm cellotex, and you'd put a 2x1 batten at the top and bottom of the units, and then put the cellotex in between the battens. For neatness, you could also put some battens at the side of the units as well. The battens will support the wall units, so must be fixed securely to the walls, and they can be set so that they don't protrude around the units. For the L shaped units, you need to batten out both walls, and that will shift both sides along an inch, which is fine as long as nothings in the way.

All that gas being used will increase condensation

I'm inclined to agree with you foxhole, but there's still the issue of why the sugars okay on the internal wall, but not the outer ones. I'm also inclined to suggest a kilner jar to keep the sugar in, but it's Reg's choice.

Sponsored Links
Hi Doggit, thanks that's got to be worth a go, I will leave it till after Christmas now. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back