Kitchen LED sorry duplicate entry cant seem to delete it.

21 Nov 2005
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I wish to replace my old under the unit lights ( bulbs 30w), with LEDs

Ive removed the units and chased out the original cable which is directly linked to the light switch on the wall and is 1.5mm.

I was going to place a socket above the units and use the same cable so as the lights can still be operated by the lights switch.

What type of socket should I fit. I dnt want to use plugged transformers but ones I can fit on top of the units and wire to the led and power source.

Any suggestions
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local