LED Batten fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can any electrician recommend a supplier of LED batten lights that are easy to use to replace some existing fluorescent batten lights.

I’ve seen a few different makes of LED battens and they all seem to be sealed units with cable entry at one, or two fixed points. I need fittings with a choice of places on the back for cable entry. One of the fluorescent fittings I want to replace has power in at the centre, the cable to the switch leaves the fitting about 300mm from one end and the cable to the next fitting leaves about 300mm from the other end. Very easy for whoever fitted them but impossible with a LED that is a sealed unit with only one cable position.

I feel sure someone must sell LED fittings that give some flexibility when wiring them. I’m needed some 5ft and some 6ft fittings (1500mm and 1800mm)

Sponsored Links
Not an electrician, but a diyer.
I 'believe' that these are, but has been a while since I last used them.

The link goes to several versions as you choose length and led colour.

Is there a TLC near you?
(TLC normally sell to electricians from an over the counter style shop and are friendly to the public).

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back