Kitchen Sink - Double bowl with double drainer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can obtain a double bowl - double drainer kitchen sink please? (Fanke do a 1½ bowl - double drainer.) These seem to be next to impossible to find except something approaching 2 m wide. I have considered 2 single bowl - single drainer back to back but where do you put the tap and keep the "wetness" within the sink area. (Yeah I know, two taps!) My kitchen is not a fashion statement, it is a hygenic food preparation area but not an industrial one!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sponsored Links
catering kitchen supplier

It will be expensive but unusually thick and sturdy.

The nicest way to solve this, though perhaps a little expensive is to have a solid worktop with two under-mounted sinks. The worktop can have two sets of drainer "grooves" cut into the top next to the sinks. The whole thing can be custom made (at a price!) and it does not look like a commercial kitchen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back