Kitchen Sink - Sourcing specific sizes

6 Mar 2011
Reaction score
United Kingdom

I'm looking at replacing our old kitchen sink and taps but am having trouble tracking down a suitable size sink. It seems that by current standards we have a large sink!

The new taps will ideally be a single lever monobloc mixer so I'm after a sink with one tap hole. The existing sink is 1200mm x 600mm and I'd like to get a replacement of the same size as I don't want to replace the units which are in good condition.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a 1200mm x 600mm sink with a single tap hole. 1 or 1.5 bowls would be fine.

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links
Talk to someone who stocks the Franke range? I think one I fitted a couple of years ago was that size - 1 1/2 bowl, single tap and a lovely product.
John :)
Sponsored Links
Thanks everyone.

Looking round the Franke website they don't list a 1200x600 sink but I'll give them a call just to be sure.
If you cant find one your after they can probably press one to a size you require.The high polished ones look good, proper mirror finish.
Many thanks for checking. I haven't had a chance myself as work's been a bit manic!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links