kitchen sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
right I've decided not to waste my cash on a dishwasher and instead am going to upgrade my sink which ain't great anyway.

It measures 950mmx520mm. Only size i can find is 950x500 will this be ok to use and seal at the back rather then use the brackets. Don't think the bigger sizes are going to fit too well on the worktop.

Sponsored Links
Have I read this right?

If it is too small to fit into the worktop you will need to change the worktop too.

probably best if you get someone in to look at it for you rather than attempt it yourself, it is always going to be hard for anyone to say if you have enough space without seeing the job, it is not just about if you have enough space on work top but what is below the work top and how it is all going to fall into place :D

Sponsored Links
Have I read this right?

If it is too small to fit into the worktop you will need to change the worktop too.

Thats what I don't want to do change the worktop, if i have to the sink will just have to stay for now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back