kitchen standard oven housing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a cook and lewis tall oven housing. I want to fit a single oven and microwave. But also 2 drawers at bottom. I was told this would be possible but now told it ain't. Can this be done with modifications

Sponsored Links
What height is the tall unit? What gaps have you got for the oven and the microwave? and what size door have they said for above the Microwave.

Provided you have enough room for all components it can be done and providing you can get suitable size draw fronts.

Its a standard height unit. The drawer pack would be using 2 deep drawer fronts. (Size I will have to check). Top door would be around 600mm bridge door. The oven and microwave I haven't bought yet. On the b&q book it doesn't show this option but did see it in one of the stores

Sponsored Links
Had a oven and microwave in a tall unit with bridge door but only enough room left for a single draw unless you compromise on the height of draws

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back