kitchen units

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,

any advice on good quality kitchen units, i have a small kitchen, roughly 12 x 7

Sponsored Links
go into magnet or howdens and look at their kitchens, in the trade side not the £10-15k side and if you fancy one of them open a trade account which is useful to have anyway for other stuff
also if you use these firms then most of the time you speak to the same person because they are not so big they have shiftworkers

go into magnet or howdens and look at their kitchens, in the trade side not the £10-15k side and if you fancy one of them open a trade account which is useful to have anyway for other stuff
also if you use these firms then most of the time you speak to the same person because they are not so big they have shiftworkers

went into howdens swansea, couldnt see trade/15k, just kitchens fitted, he told me that i would have to employ one of their recommended fitters, he gave half a dozen cards.
he also asked if i wanted a free measure up

my current set up is

4 double base units
1 larder unit
2 double wall units
1 single wall unit
standalone fridge/freezer
standalone dishwasher
standalone washing machine
standalone cooker

would probably want most of the above interrogated

Sponsored Links
went into howdens swansea, couldnt see trade/15k, just kitchens fitted, he told me that i would have to employ one of their recommended fitters, he gave half a dozen cards.
he also asked if i wanted a free measure up

You do not have to use one of their recommended fitters.

would probably want most of the above interrogated

Who will do the interrogation, the kitchen Gestapo? ;)

in my town i have an account with magnet and for a trade kitchen they are very helpful and treat you like they want your business, now and in the future.they dont impose conditions on you or how you fit the kitchen.strange attitude with some suppliers,eh?

Hi Morphe
I am based in swansea .. we can do kitchens cheaper than howdens .. supply only if you wish or full fit service.. mail me if you want a quote.
[email protected]

Phill

mail sent :D

let me know if you havent received the mail

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back