Kitchens supplied with Blum fittings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm in the market for a new kitchen. I've been advised that I should try and get one with Blum fittings and hinges.

Who uses this brand in their kitchens?

Can I just order a B&Q kitchen with Blum hinges and fittings?

Cheers for any help!

Sponsored Links
Hi Curium

Depending on what budget you have . If you are looking for a cheap off the shelf kitchen like ikea or b-and poo then the fittings and hinges are going to be reflective of the price.. most middle market kitchens are now fitted with quality gear ie Blum , Hettich and a few other makes I cannot remember.
If you have the soft close option on the units then most likely he fittings are of good quality. Do not automatically think that the expensive furniture will have better fittings , because most drawers are of a similar quality these days same with hinges , once you get past the cheapies.
Talk to your local studio guy rather than a big outlet , most likely you can get some good advise from an experienced salesman.
good luck
Phill

Hi Curium

Depending on what budget you have . If you are looking for a cheap off the shelf kitchen like ikea or b-and poo then the fittings and hinges are going to be reflective of the price.. most middle market kitchens are now fitted with quality gear ie Blum , Hettich and a few other makes I cannot remember.
If you have the soft close option on the units then most likely he fittings are of good quality. Do not automatically think that the expensive furniture will have better fittings , because most drawers are of a similar quality these days same with hinges , once you get past the cheapies.
Talk to your local studio guy rather than a big outlet , most likely you can get some good advise from an experienced salesman.
good luck
Phill
Cheers Phil.

I'll try and get along to some of the smaller places as I suspect I'll get a better deal and someone who knows what they're talking about unlike at my local B&Q.
I think the reason the sheds do so well is because people don't have enough time in the day to visit different merchants but I'll see if I can get to some over the bank holiday.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back