Knife crime in London, another 4 dead.

you'll see that the purpose of the thread is to attack an elected politician because he happens to be Labour and Asian.

It's cos he's a smug ****. Colour don't come into it. Next you'll be telling us Trump gets the flack "cos he is white innit".

Sponsored Links
you missed this bit

Amusingly, our resident homophobe, anti-immigrant, anti-EU ranter threw in a string of non-white labour politicians and then plaintively cried "no need to add the 'white british'"

When there's carnage on the streets of London, where was Khan. Busy upsetting the leader of our biggest trading nation and the leader of the free world with juvenile stunts. Like the balloon he endorsed to fly over London, he's just full of hot air.

Khan: more like Khan't.
We could consider looking at the facts.

Knife crime, it’s true, has risen in London, but it is not significantly higher than it was in 2011/12. There were just over 14,000 knife or sharp instrument crimes recorded by the Metropolitan Police in 2011/12; there were 14,700 in 2017/18

knife crime is rising more steeply outside the capital, beyond Khan’s purview. 42 out of the 44 police forces across England and Wales have reported rises since 2011

I blame London knife crime on not enough stop n search.
Oh wait a minute, it dropped 40% under Boris.

Sponsored Links
"
Knife crime in London, another 4 dead."

Knife crime is a nationwide problem. The Mayor of London can't influence an ever violent upsurge across the UK. The Mayor has responsibilities beyond knife crime. Knife crime will be just the same for the next Mayor.

Geddid yet? (this is tiring)

Knife crime is a nationwide problem. The Mayor of London can't influence an ever violent upsurge across the UK. The Mayor has responsibilities beyond knife crime. Knife crime will be just the same for the next Mayor.

Geddid yet? (this is tiring)

Yes, very tiring.

At least the knife crime seems to have stopped the acid attacks! I haven’t heard of any lately whereas this time last year that was all you heard of.

At least the knife crime seems to have stopped the acid attacks! I haven’t heard of any lately whereas this time last year that was all you heard of.
Remember Gun Crime?

It had been in a lull (when it was ironically most heavily reported on!), but is now on the rise again...

It's whatever the government/media wishes to use as it's 'flavour of the month' for it's own aims!

It's whatever the government/media wishes to use as it's 'flavour of the month' for it's own aims!

This month, it's "leaking of official secrets" again.

I hear the next Prime Minister will want the enquiry wound up without result.

I think Iraq was retaliation for 9/11

It wouldve happened with or without the UK.
If Iraq was retaliation for 9/11 why was it chosen, wasn't 9/11 a Saudi Arabian job by Wahabbi fanatics.

If Iraq was retaliation for 9/11 why was it chosen, wasn't 9/11 a Saudi Arabian job by Wahabbi fanatics.

Politics doesnt work like that.

Iraq was seen as a justified war, it certainly had the qualities to create plenty of patriotic support.

Saudi is a nice rich country that the West does lots of business with..........

I hear the next Prime Minister will want the enquiry wound up without result.
Really? Well, I suppose if you move in the high political circles that you move in, you will hear this stuff long before anyone else. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back