Knife crime in London, another 4 dead.

Didn't find any weapons of mass destruction until a Labour lead country obliterated a few other countries, causing a chain reaction of famine and economical collapse across the region, which is why we have so many immigrants here today. Oh wait they didn't find any in the end!

I think Iraq was retaliation for 9/11

It wouldve happened with or without the UK.

Sponsored Links
I think Iraq was retaliation for 9/11

It wouldve happened with or without the UK.

True but it was the motive at the time led by our government to us the people who trusted their judgement, much worse than being 'conned' by a big red bus believed by a few gullible remainers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Some what digressing here too if anyone watched the series the looming tower and i guess many others similar it was the absolute breakdown between FBI and CIA they had all the indications and details an attack was about to happen!

be rude, deflect, try to change the subject and do anything other than answer the question because he knows he'll be shown up for the slimy two-faced creep

let me just check that.

Didn’t Ken Livingstone get expelled from the Labour Party for racism? Why don’t you bang on about that instead - you revel in outing racists, don’t you?

not that I recall. What racist acts do you think he perpetrated?

looking forward to seeing motman's reply.

Look it up for yourself. Google 'Ken Livingstone suspended anti semitic'.

I can't look up what's in your head.
You said...
Now that's not true, so I asked what was inside that head of yours. Presumably something you've heard. Or made up.
But you won't say.

The answer to your question is "No."
What's your answer to my question?

He gave far to much positive discrimination to newts. The frogs and toads were upset by this.

Please could you explain what he actually said and why it did (make him a racist).

No. Read it for yourself and you tell me why he was suspended.

I still don't know what's inside your head. What acts of racism do you think he perpetrated?

Tell us Motman about these acts of racism

So here we have motman making false smears, and slithering away when people try to find out what he bases them on (seemingly nothing). He just throws in a bit of buffoonery to deflect. Anything rather than answer the question.

Maybe he'll accuse me of not living in England next, as if that has any bearing on the falseness of his smears.

JohnD with all due respect if a ragtag sensationalist parasite posted on their news site anything slightly defamatory no matter how true if it was related to Boris it would be on here faster than the fastest fibre optic transmission speed ever attained... and then repeated upteen times a day until most servers tagged you as some kind of Denial Of Service bot and blocked your posts.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
a ragtag sensationalist parasite

Are you calling motman that?

Or are you saying you've seen the articles on Boris' ******* ******* and ******** *********** resulting from his ********** *******? I thought people didn't talk about that.

Blinkered jerk nosenowt!! I hope one day, karma gets you, then you'll see the truth!!
Joe90 had you weighed up you clown!!

They said that but 9/11 was nothing to do with Iraq.

The Iraq war was motivated by a desire to re establish America as the worlds leading power

Its purpose was to send a message to rogue states 'dont mess with America'.

Afganistan wasnt sufficient retribution for 9/11.

A foreign war was good for president Bush.

Sponsored Links
Back