Knife crime in London, another 4 dead.

Boris was a spendthrift
Indeed - with other people's money!

Boris also wasted £300m of taxpayers money on a 'cosy deal' with West Ham for the Olympic Stadium...
Millions wasted on consultations for the Estuary airport...
£24 million on a cable car...
£300m plus on overpriced buses well over budget, not the 'green' wonder promised, and they remain the 'property' of the manufacturers because of the dodgy deal struck...

Sponsored Links

Ah, it was the time he poked fun at people of a different religion, and publicly ridiculed their traditional dress, wasn't it?

ooops - my mistake - that was Boris as well.

Ah, was he expelled because he alleged the US president had an “ancestral dislike of the British empire” because he was “part-Kenyan”?

nope.

Boris again.

Sponsored Links

You must be thinking of the time he suggested Africa would be better off ruled by white colonists

Well bless my soul!

You'll never guess!

That was Boris as well!

Remind me, when was he expelled by the Conservatives?

Maybe he doesn't understand what a white supremacist is?
Anyone who flies the St George's cross with pride or publicly declares they are proud of their white heritage. (applauded if you are not white)

looking forward to seeing motman's reply.

Oh no... my mistake. That was Boris. And he wasn't expelled because Conservatives look on a bit of casual racism as jolly bantz.

Talking of which looking forward to your double standard use of the 'perjorative' Gammon.

Utter hypocrisy on here. I get it some of you are 'liberal' and so perfect but keep your bias central, you don't need to swing it so far left just to prove you're not a racist :D

Hypocritical idiots.

Look it up for yourself.

I can't look up what's in your head.

You said
Didn’t Ken Livingstone get expelled from the Labour Party for racism?

Now that's not true, so I asked what was inside that head of yours. Presumably something you've heard. Or made up.

But you won't say.

Didn’t Ken Livingstone get expelled from the Labour Party for racism? Why don’t you bang on about that instead - you revel in outing racists, don’t you?
It was a question. The question mark at the end denotes that. If you google what I told you to google you’ll see he was suspended (not expelled) for a year. Then another year. Apparently he said saying nasty things about Jewish people doesn’t make you a racist. I wonder what, in his eyes, does?

He gave far to much positive discrimination to newts. The frogs and toads were upset by this.

Sponsored Links
Back