Knife Crime ....why the puss footing about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Caught in public carry a knife 12 months chain gang sentence carrying out community work,barracks on a night picking up litter during the day. No if no buts. Tradesmen will have the rest of their tools so don't bring essential, work tools in to the argument

Caught a second time sentence is double so on and so forth Everytime.

TV ad campaign caught with a knife 12 months get the message across.

You've heard it's a game 40 points for the head less for arms or legs .....thats why police are finding stabs all over peopLe.

Machetes kitchen KnIves those zombie knives no place out in society.

Sponsored Links
Truth is not enough prison places and the age of criminal responsibility should be much lower to catch them before they become hardened criminals.

Truth is not enough prison places and the age of criminal responsibility should be much lower to catch them before they become hardened criminals.
That is the problem these days, young person can't get a job because the foreigners got there first, because he has no money he goes out robbing with a knife, gets caught but can't be jailed as there are no cells available because the foreigners got there first.

Sponsored Links
That is the problem these days, young person can't get a job because the foreigners got there first, because he has no money he goes out robbing with a knife, gets caught but can't be jailed as there are no cells available because the foreigners got there first.

Very accurate.

Just face up to the facts. Johnny foreigner is just that little bit ....
:LOL::(:LOL::(:LOL::(:LOL::(:LOL::( :eek:

In my day every boy or alot of them carried a knife pen knife ect it was standard kit
My father always carried a pocket knife don't recall any one stabbing any one
Most of this knife caper is gang s d drug related

Yes exactly ;)

Very few knives actually need a sharpened point.
Except for some food preparation tasks (which are beyond the wit of most people anyway).
Steak knives, for example, only need a cutting edge.

So go for the cause, not the symptom...

Legalise drugs...

It's brought down crime in the more enlightened areas that have done so already...

But as with most things, the UK politically resists radical change when it comes to issues that politicians believe they have to be 'tough on'!

In my day every boy or alot of them carried a knife pen knife ect it was standard kit
My father always carried a pocket knife don't recall any one stabbing any one

Yes exactly ;)
Did your father serve in ww2? I think there was quite a bit of stabbing going on then too. :/

Legalise drugs...

It's brought down crime in the more enlightened areas that have done so already...

As if!

It has turned such places into hell holes for the law abiding.

Legalise drugs...

'!

Do you have a link for that?, coz the ones I found were that it does not.

Last edited:

Legalise drugs...

Never understood the reasoning with legalising drugs. They'll still be an underworld where you can get them cheaper than the official channels, people will still get hooked on them and people will still steal to pay for their habit!

In fact, if the drugs were legal, they'd be taxed, more expensive, causing druggies to have to steal more to pay for the more expensive drugs!

Never understood the reasoning with legalising drugs. They'll still be an underworld where you can get them cheaper than the official channels, people will still get hooked on them and people will still steal to pay for their habit!

In fact, if the drugs were legal, they'd be taxed, more expensive, causing druggies to have to steal more to pay for the more expensive drugs!
That'll be why where legalisation has taken place, there is indeed taxation...

However crime is down, drugs deaths are down, and in some cases drug usage is down too...

But you can obviously show how the UK is winning it's decades of a 'war on drugs', given that the opposite is true here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back