Knife Crime ....why the puss footing about ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'll be why where legalisation has taken place, there is indeed taxation...

However crime is down, drugs deaths are down, and in some cases drug usage is down too...

But you can obviously show how the UK is winning it's decades of a 'war on drugs', given that the opposite is true here!

Hyperbole, and conjecture.
Please provide a link that shows legalising drugs reduces crime, as you have previously posted.

Sponsored Links
The very "communities" that are carrying the knives and committing 99% of the crime, are the same ones moaning about the use of stop and search. WTF?

Then, that total nause Ibris Elbra decides to get involved and blame the Government to "not doing enough", and goes on to say that the cause is all the youths (but not mentioning what youths) being excluded from school and having nowhere to go or nothing to do because of that. WTF2?

Why not let them all kill each other? Fack 'em

So go for the cause, not the symptom...

Legalise drugs...

It's brought down crime in the more enlightened areas that have done so already...

But as with most things, the UK politically resists radical change when it comes to issues that politicians believe they have to be 'tough on'!
Legalising drugs won't solve anything.
Prescription drugs which are already legal are being sold on the black market in their millions.
Organised crime gangs are making millions from drugs obtained from pharmaceutical wholesalers or from sources abroad.
Valium, Pregabalin and loads of other drugs which if used as prescribed can be beneficial are increasingly being sold illegally causing death and addiction.

I used to work with a guy who sold knock-off jeans.
They were what I'd consider a low-range brand.
When I asked him why he wasn't knocking-off Levi's, he told me that "people would buy a fake turd if it was cheaper than a real one".

Sponsored Links
So go for the cause, not the symptom...

Legalise drugs...

It's brought down crime in the more enlightened areas that have done so already...

But as with most things, the UK politically resists radical change when it comes to issues that politicians believe they have to be 'tough on'!

I say be tough on the customer..
These city boys earning their big bucks working hard playing harder. . Start putting this lot away for drug taking and you will see a big dip in drug traffic.

It is very telling that the extreme left of the board (you know who you are) have not commented on this issue. The knife crimewave in London is one of the worst crises we've seen recently in this country, and the lack of police action a national scandal; yet elsewhere we hear, from our DIY Not moral guardians, about the serious threat to civilisation from major "criminals" such as islamophobes, Brexiteers and Tommy Robinson.

You would think they would care, given that most of the knifing victims are black. At least El-Al has kept the red flag flying with his "legalise drugs" rubbish.

I say be tough on the customer..
These city boys earning their big bucks working hard playing harder. . Start putting this lot away for drug taking and you will see a big dip in drug traffic.

Quite so.

Anyone in possession of illegal drugs, be it the dealer or "end user", is equally guilty.

I'm hoping one day in the not so distant future i can buy a small bag of weed at Lidl along with my groceries. They could
display it along with the poisonous alcohol, i wouldn't mind.

Why not let them all kill each other? Fack 'em

Innocent people have been killed as well as the not-so innocent. Any innocent bystander could fall victim to this. There should not be any no-go areas; the situation has been caused by the total failure of policing.

Some mothers of the victims were on the radio earlier this evening, and one of them said that she thinks that the government is allowing these murders to happen in order to effect a cull. I don't believe that of course; it's just her grief. BUT STILL - the government IS allowing it to happen by its lack of action. The government, our elected and paid representatives, are the only body with the power and authority to curtail it.

I'm hoping one day in the not so distant future i can buy a small bag of weed at Lidl along with my groceries. They could
display it along with the poisonous alcohol, i wouldn't mind.

I'm hoping that you can't, and that if you can and do, you will be locked up for a long time and Lidl driven into the sea.

the situation has been caused by the total failure of policing.
The Police can't police these communities due the the claims of being racist/discriminatory/profiling you name it.

The but statistics point to where the problem lies, who is doing the crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back