They're thinking of the golden age of "when I was young."

It never existed.

Just fantasy.

Sponsored Links
They're thinking of the golden age of "when I was young."

It never existed.

Just fantasy.

ball cocks :LOL:

tell it to the chief constable who was interviewd on radio 4 ;) who tbh knows a damn site more than you on the subject ;)

u need to pull yer ead out of yer arris :LOL:

tell it to the chief constable who was interviewd on radio 4 ;) who tbh knows a damn site more than you on the subject ;)

I blame it all on plumbers.....crime, global warning, ball cocks........

also violent threats against MP's is on the up via social media

that includes candidates who were standing in the recent election from all parties

there is even been concerns raised that it could influence on how they vote due to the intimidation

MP murdered on the streets
soldier beheaded on the streets

Sponsored Links

u need to pull yer ead out of yer arris :LOL:
So, you don't want to play? Don't have any decade in mind that was less violent than now?

It's one of those odd things but if you take the effort to read the stats the level of violence in the UK has been dropping for at least the last few hundred years.

I'd point you towards the proof, but you don't strike me as the reading type.

As to your chief constable,I doubt they were asked what the level of violence in society is like compared to the past. If they did they would probably read the crime statistics and point out the UK is safer than its its been, more or less.

So, you don't want to play? Don't have any decade in mind that was less violent than now?

It's one of those odd things but if you take the effort to read the stats the level of violence in the UK has been dropping for at least the last few hundred years.

As to your chief constable,I doubt they were asked what the level of violence in society is like compared to the past. If they did they would probably read the crime statistics and point out the UK is safer than its its been, more or less.

stastics :LOL: take it up with the chief constable in question dare say the interviwe is on pod cast some where

more or less :confused:

more or less :confused:
Yup, last year might have been better, or one metric might have been higher but all the rest lower.

The long term trends are clear and obvious, the day to day, week to week not so much.

But you still can't think of a specic time that was less violent?

Sponsored Links
Back