Kyle Rittenhouse?

You're argument has been proven to be irrelevent by 12 good jurors, honest & true.

Are you attempting to make out that they are wrong & you are right???
It was a suggestion not an argument and nothing to do with the trial or juries. Irrelevant - possibly.

Sponsored Links
Your post against filly's makes no sense, I was just merely suggesting you read it incorrectly.

you know you've been a drip but are instead trying to front it out.

what with you single handedly saving the world, rescuing failing businesses, commander of the SAS , and tending to your 100'000 acres of land I'm not surprised you misread it you havnt got time to read things properly. I'll let you off as you was probably saving some prince from assassination at the time of reading and posting.

Off you trot Billy bull ..
Don't forget that he and his staff were also responsible for the apprehension of Gary Glitter. :rolleyes:

Apparently Joe Biden is dismayed as to how the bloke was not convicted of murder ?

Sponsored Links
I recall them riots in London years ago were people had there bussiness premises smashed up and looted

and not a lot was done about it

That's right, the police just stood at the end of the street and watched it. AND we watched them watching it on live television.

Why would you support Trump

For the people he represented.

No, no No, no, No, NO, NO, NOOOO.

Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go.

Apparently Joe Biden is dismayed as to how the bloke was not convicted of murder ?
You're twisting the news again, transam:
The president expressed dismay at the verdict in a written statement although earlier he said he stood by the jury.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59356081
I suspect that Biden, like any normal person would be concerned that a precedence has been set that gun-toting youngsters can turn up at an incidence of civil disorder, incite violence, and shoot dead others who are attempting to disarm him, and be cleared of all charges during a trial.

Biden like any normal person jesus that IS quite far from the truth .
Biden who within days called the boy a white supremist without knowing the full details of the incident just bumping his gums to smear a kid for political points . I wonder if he will be man enough to issue a public apology

You're twisting the news again, transam:
The president expressed dismay at the verdict in a written statement although earlier he said he stood by the jury.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59356081
I suspect that Biden, like any normal person would be concerned that a precedence has been set that gun-toting youngsters can turn up at an incidence of civil disorder, incite violence, and shoot dead others who are attempting to disarm him, and be cleared of all charges during a trial.

take yer complaint to the BBC

radio 4 news

I merely repeated what they said

blimey I dare say Biden is dismayed that he actually wakes up in the morning

:)

Biden actually shat himself when he met the pope cant even control his own bowels let alone a country

Sponsored Links
Back