land

Sponsored Links
So, this Adverse Possession...

Adverse possession arises when a person is able to get an interest in land, perhaps even a freehold estate, by occupying that land to the exclusion of the original owner.

What if I nailed someone's front door shut, cut the phone line and forced them to stay indoors for 12 years (supplying them with food, obviously).

Would I then own all the land around their house? :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:
Slogger said:
i have fenced some land off near me that actually connects to my garden
this was 12 years ago now the neighbour sold his house and the new owners have sent me a letter saying they want me to take the fence down ? am i obliged to do this or have i won the right to that land

the previous neighbour was an elderly gent who i asked about the fencing his view was that it wasnt his land ? so he didnt care

oh my

lets hope your neighbour gets every inch back as i did and i also billed him for ripping down the fence and using a skip i should of put in for an injury claim wish i knew your neighbours address i would love to give him some free advice.
i had the same problem, had these scum bags live at the back of me and
decided to make there own beer garden
it gets on my **** whan you get scum that think everything is free and they can just do what they like i hope he rips it down tonight i will even give him a hand.
? :D up your ars* too m8ty :D

i was told i could have the land by the previous owner and he came round this afternoon to reiterate it to my new neighbours who have accepted the situation seeing as they thought it was mine anyhoo but after asking the locals they where told i took it off the old gent near me ? so many rumours

seems it am not to keep it but now i have me a note from the old gent to say so too

thanks for your replys alls well that ends well and it certainly ended well for me

now i can keep my goats and chickens :D

Slogger said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Slogger said:
this was 12 years ago now the neighbour sold his house and the new owners have sent me a letter saying they want me to take the fence down ? am i obliged to do this or have i won the right to that land

the previous neighbour was an elderly gent who i asked about the fencing his view was that it wasnt his land ? so he didnt care

oh my

lets hope your neighbour gets every inch back as i did and i also billed him for ripping down the fence and using a skip i should of put in for an injury claim wish i knew your neighbours address i would love to give him some free advice.
it gets on my **** whan you get scum that think everything is free and they can just do what they like i hope he rips it down tonight i will even give him a hand.

i was told i could have the land by the previous owner and he came round this afternoon to reiterate it to my new neighbours who have accepted the situation seeing as they thought it was mine anyhoo but after asking the locals they where told i took it off the old gent near me ? so many rumours

seems it am not to keep it but now i have me a note from the old gent to say so too

thanks for your replys alls well that ends well and it certainly ended well for me

i was told i could have the land by the previous owner and he came round this afternoon to reiterate it to my new neighbours who have accepted the situation

this is typical of scum bag tactics you say that the previous owner said you could have it , it was not is in the first place to give then you get him to go round disputing it, what a f....cking joke. i wish i could speak and advice your neighbour i bet you live in liverpool

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE said:
Slogger said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Slogger said:

oh my

i was told i could have the land by the previous owner and he came round this afternoon to reiterate it to my new neighbours who have accepted the situation

this is typical of scum bag tactics you say that the previous owner said you could have it , it was not is in the first place to give then you get him to go round disputing it, what a f....cking joke. i wish i could speak and advice your neighbour i bet you live in liverpool
bagged and tagged my good fellow i have now in my possesion the note from the old guy and a note from the new neighbours saying they have no problem with me being on that plot

happy chrimbo

Back