Laser Level

With the DW088 not having a lock, can I still project at an angle I.e. for the stair handrail, etc.

Finally, are their any fierce opponents of DW088? I think that’s what I am favouring currently. It’s available for under £100

Sponsored Links
No. The lack of a pendulum lock makes it tricky. I don't understand why DW didn't address this matter when they revised the model range a few years back. TBH it shouldn't be much of an issue as there are other ways to achieve that e.g string line, chalk line, etc.

I used my newly purchased Dewalt laser level for the first time today :)
upload_2020-7-11_23-15-16.png

I was fitting some insulation boards and this came in very handy.
This wall is approximately 3.5m wide. I had the laser level in the bottom corner of this wall and the light went along the floor, up the wall (as seen in pic), back across the ceiling and then down the other wall to where the level was situated. Great result!

Q. The line was very helpful when I was working at the other end of the wall as seen in the pic. I was able to use this as a guide for fitting my boards. When I started working on the other end of the wall i.e. where level was situated, I had to score some pencil lines along the laser line before removing the level as it was in the way. Is this expected or am I using an incorrect technique?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
I recently used this to put him some wall decal. There is no end to the uses for this. Really happy with this purchase.

Attachments

• 2125FACB-1435-431B-BC68-CCDDEECDC571.jpeg
    2125FACB-1435-431B-BC68-CCDDEECDC571.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 91

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back