Laser Level

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

A block layer laying a foundation wall for me on Monday insists on me marking out the 4 corner levels for him. I am hiring a laser level on Monday morning, I have'nt the faintest ideal how to use it! PLEASE HELP!

John22

Sponsored Links
A block layer laying a foundation wall for me on Monday insists on me marking out the 4 corner levels for him
Sounds odd to me, why isnt he doing it?

Sponsored Links
eggplant said:
A block layer laying a foundation wall for me on Monday insists on me marking out the 4 corner levels for him. I am hiring a laser level on Monday morning, I have'nt the faintest ideal how to use it! PLEASE HELP!
Sounds odd to me, why isnt he doing it?

Maybe he doesn't know how to use one either :D :LOL:.

depends on the kind of level you are using, i am guessing your are going to use a rotating laser, and staff??? simply set the tripod up in-between your four corners (middle) attatch the laser, level it with the three turning screws using the spirit bubble that comes built into it, set your height of one corner, move the sensor on the staff until it bleeps constantly, then simply build your other corners up until the staff bleeps constantly when they are at the right height, sounds a lot harder than it is, once you set it up and get started it is pretty much self explanatory! ;)

john22 said:
Hi,

John22

tell him to sod off and then get a new contractor

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back