Last Magic Bean's withdrawal symptoms.

Sponsored Links
Gratuitous goading. No need for it. :LOL: :LOL:

Hey listen. Watched a cracking film the other night , and you were the first person I thought of. True.

About a teacher, making his pupils think for themselves.
He gives them a scenario.
Only half of them can be voted into the bunker, minutes before the apocalypse, they have to decide who they would sacrifice.

The teacher then changes the scenario when the pupils get too clever.

Great film.

You'd love it . After the dark it's called.

As for the cats ...... f*ck 'em :D

I'm trying to remember the name of a book (or is it a film?? :confused: ) that someone told me about recently. The plot is along the lines that the accepted "norm" is for people to have homosexual relationships and how there is public outcry when a male and a female are discovered to be having a heterosexual relationship. Sounds like a food for thought scenario.

Anyone heard of it?

Sponsored Links
I'm trying to remember the name of a book (or is it a film?? :confused: ) that someone told me about recently. The plot is along the lines that the accepted "norm" is for people to have homosexual relationships and how there is public outcry when a male and a female are discovered to be having a heterosexual relationship. Sounds like a food for thought scenario.

Anyone heard of it?

Not me. I was married to a pig though. :D

Look it up on IMDB for reviews. Can't download it from there though.

I promise you, you were the first person I thought of. I was being serious.

It'll be on the telly before long and I'll then be able to record it for free!

I will look out for it because I think it looks interesting.

Anyone heard of it?

I wonder how it ends. The whole human race dying out? :D

Anyone heard of it?

I think it's called The BBC :LOL:

Anyone heard of it?

I think it's called The BBC :LOL:

:LOL:

BBC = Bum Bandits' Company.

Sponsored Links
Back