Calling skitz

Sponsored Links
Coincidentally (or not as the case may be) Alsheating doesn't appear to be on line either ;)

sad0002.gif

Sponsored Links
They seek him here they seek him there, mind you I wasn't on much last night maybe it's me.
Just had a word with my other half and no it isn't me. :eek:

They seek him here they seek him there, mind you I wasn't on much last night maybe it's me.
Just had a word with my other half and no it isn't me. :eek:
Due to the accusations surrounding the identity of skitzee all forum members are now required to undergo a psychological analysis. We are grateful for your cooperation in this.

The questions are:

1. Are you now or have you ever been diagnosed as clinically insane?
2. Do you believe you are right and everyone else in the entire world is wrong (no matter what the subject matter may be)?
3. Do you have any 'real' friends? (Animals are not allowed to be included).
4. Do you rule the world and everything on it?

As to your post Infidel, this 'other half' you mention.... is that a real person or someone inside your head?

Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions. Your cooperation in trying to eradicate the forum of fruit cakes is important.

Good Bye.

The questions are:

1. Are you now or have you ever been diagnosed as clinically insane? Yes

2. Do you believe you are right and everyone else in the entire world is wrong (no matter what the subject matter may be)? YES

3. Do you have any 'real' friends? (Animals are not allowed to be included). Only if I count the ones in my head

4. Do you rule the world and everything on it? You had better believe it

Just to let you know I am back.......

I have just come back from the shops.....the lady says I look just like my sister...I was caught unawares as nobody at the co op ever talks to you....I felt a certain de ja voius...and felt I was in a dream....after realising my sisters never go to that co op...I didnt know wehter to take it as compliment or insult...but I suppose they wouldnt just insult people like this...no I am wondering which bengali girl she is on about........do you think next time I go in I should ask...or just never go to that shop again.

I told her one of my sisters works in a school and the other does not live round here........I think the lady just fancies me and used that as an excuse....and yes before you ask I probably would......and some of the others behind the checkout

by the way where is Skitz? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back