Are You Addicted To This Forum?

I thought we'd agreed that the wheelie bin with twin handles was gonna do just as well as the Ferrarri?

I've decided that I don't fancy a Ferrarri that much anyway - too bloody low to the ground. Nightmare to get in and out of the damned things! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I thought we'd agreed that the wheelie bin with twin handles was gonna do just as well as the Ferrarri?

I've decided that I don't fancy a Ferrarri that much anyway - too b****y low to the ground. Nightmare to get in and out of the damned things! :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: Fridays will have to be out then as they empty them that day. ;)

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't even say it was a Scottish thing - it's a Dundee thing (not that I speak like that - I'm posh Dundee!!).

Translated it means that you would like a pie from Wallace's the baker and a plain bridie and an onion bridie as well.

A Bridie being a pastry filled with mince and then folded over.

My bins get emptied on a Tuesday, so we have to work round that too. ;)

I'm partial to a bit of posh being the rough and ready type myself ;)

Sorry mate, it is, as Alison states, a Dundee thing and she got the translation bang on. When I saw that she was located in Dundee, the memories ( of Dundee, not of Alison), came flooding back and I couldn't resist the reply. Ken whi' eh mean?

Sorry mate, it is, as Alison states, a Dundee thing and she got the translation bang on. When I saw that she was located in Dundee, the memories ( of Dundee, not of Alison), came flooding back and I couldn't resist the reply. Ken whi' eh mean?

You worked up here then? Or are you from here?

I would like to point out that I really do not speak like Dundonians!!!!!

My granny is a Highlander and she brought me up, so I speaks proper like!

Sponsored Links
Back