Past Members

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
With talk of Softus leaving the cocoon of DIYNOT for a short while, it got me thinking of past members from years ago who used to post regularly and have (seemingly) left us for good.

We do seem to get the odd prodigal member look in and post (Kevplumb springs to mind) but who else do you remember as a regular poster that was popular but no longer posts.

I remember PVMan (who could forget him?) Mild Mannered Janitor , David and Julie, and EddieM the computer expert. All nice guys that contributed a lot to the forum.

Any others I have forgot?

Sponsored Links
Moz and Markie are the two which spring to mind for me.

Not seen poshman about for a bit either.

With talk of Softus leaving the cocoon of DIYNOT for a short while, it got me thinking of past members from years ago who used to post regularly and have (seemingly) left us for good.

We do seem to get the odd prodigal member look in and post (Kevplumb springs to mind) but who else do you remember as a regular poster that was popular but no longer posts.

I remember PVMan (who could forget him?) Mild Mannered Janitor , David and Julie, and EddieM the computer expert. All nice guys that contributed a lot to the forum.

Any others I have forgot?

Why thank you, I have rejoined. Started getting a bit bolshie :D

Sponsored Links
Got bored of softus. was under the guise of 2scoops0406 for a while as my Id got errrmm compromised.

Got bored of softus. was under the guise of 2scoops0406 for a while as my Id got errrmm compromised.
Hello Eddie, I cannot say I remember you but then I'm not exactly an old timer on here. I note however your return has coincided with Softus' exit.... You do realise that that makes you a possible candidate for being Softus in disguise! :D

Hello Eddie, I cannot say I remember you but then I'm not exactly an old timer on here. I note however your return has coincided with Softus' exit.... You do realise that that makes you a possible candidate for being Softus in disguise! :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I don't think so :LOL:

Did you make it out west ? ever find the Plough Inn EM ??? :D :D :D

I remember I nice guy called AdamW who disappeared without trace. I often wonder what became of him.

Sponsored Links
Back