Goodbye from Megawatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think he knows that Gregers. ;)

If megawatt hadn't been such a bombastic self-opinionated poster totally incapable of seeing any point of view other than his own I would have been a lot easier on him and he'd still be in the forum today. However, his massive ego told him that he could take on the Mighty Joe-90 and survive so he left me no other option. I loaded the trap, set the snare, baited the hook and he went for it big time. He got himself in so deep that there was no way out for him other than to leave the forum for ever. This he has done. I just hope it serves as warning and deterrent to anyone else that gets above their station.

Now there's either 2 possibilities here IMHO:

1. I was right and he really does need psychiatric help.
or
2. He's simply part of the admin team as MW always thought and he simply posts like this consistently simply to fuel the argument and bickering which is what this general discussion forum seems to be more about nowadays.

My vote would be number 2 actually as I don't think anyone could be so much of an ar*ehole in real life. :LOL:

A note for Joe: If you think you played any part in his decision to stop posting and go take a vacation give yourself a day off, you really don't mean that much to anyone here - This place isn't real you know :confused:

Well if it's not real why the big dying swan act? "I'm leavin. Oh my God. The pain, the pain!".

Why didn't he just go on his imaginary vacation?

Oh and why are you bothered anyway? You rarely post in this forum so what's it to you? I'm sure the Job Centre will line something up for him.

I just hope it serves as warning and deterrent to anyone else that gets above their station.
The Mighty Joe-90 rules.
117_Indian-Muslims-praying-.jpg

Show us all the light "Oh-Mighty-One", so we too, may find the strength and courage to dedicate our existence to the forum. Only then can we find true inner peace. Amen.

Sponsored Links
Joe , Esra-ptrap seems to know a lot about Mega, couldn't be that he has not really gone but is back in another guise, or is Ersa his minder.?
Keep up the good work ;) ;)

Come on lads! To be fair, Joe has an effect on the women readers of this forum though...

bored.jpg

If megawatt hadn't been such a bombastic self-opinionated poster totally incapable of seeing any point of view other than his own I would have been a lot easier on him and he'd still be in the forum today. However, his massive ego told him that he could take on the Mighty Joe-90 and survive so he left me no other option. I loaded the trap, set the snare, baited the hook and he went for it big time. He got himself in so deep that there was no way out for him other than to leave the forum for ever. This he has done. I just hope it serves as warning and deterrent to anyone else that gets above their station.
The Mighty Joe-90 rules.

My dear fellow.

If you truly believe that, you are further up your own r****m than even I thought possible.

Bless you, you poor deluded being! ;)

Good Luck Mega..shame the Mods aint going with you though.

Joe , Esra-ptrap seems to know a lot about Mega, couldn't be that he has not really gone but is back in another guise, or is Ersa his minder.?
Keep up the good work
Sometimes I'm sure you guys don't read half the posts on here.

I've already said how I know the guy, he's my brother in law.

Okay, so I didn't actually say that in so many words but I did say that he is married to my sister so I thought that may have given the game away :LOL:

Well if it's not real why the big dying swan act? "I'm leavin. Oh my God. The pain, the pain!".
I doubt if it was for your benefit, it was probably for the normal human beings he'd enjoyed conversing with.

Why didn't he just go on his imaginary vacation?
He's already on his imaginary cruise ship after an imaginary flight and maybe in an imaginary 3 months or so he'll be back.

And you'll probably still be posting the same tripe here, who's the mug :LOL:

Oh and why are you bothered anyway? You rarely post in this forum so what's it to you? I'm sure the Job Centre will line something up for him
Bovvered, me, bovvered I'm not bovvered.
Morbid curiosity really, I'd heard about this psychotic pillock from MW and wondered if it was true.

It is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Perhaps you could save a place for him in the job centre queue should he need it when he gets back, I get the feeling you're well acquainted with it.

He's not gone anywhere and he's not coming back. I booted him out of the forum in disgrace. He told more Porkies than you'd find at Pork Farms.

He's not gone anywhere and he's not coming back. I booted him out of the forum in disgrace. He told more Porkies than you'd find at Pork Farms.

sounds like a blackadder quote :LOL: :LOL:

esra dude is it a world cruise? my misses went on one for 4 months a few years back (before we met) said it was the best thing she could ever have done (till she met me!) :cool:

:LOL:

Awww let him out your draw joe.... The one where u store all your past screeenies

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back