Goodbye from Megawatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
esra dude is it a world cruise? my misses went on one for 4 months a few years back (before we met) said it was the best thing she could ever have done (till she met me!)
Yes, it is a World cruise but he's only supposed to be gone for 3 months not 4, perhaps it's a Jetski :LOL:

He's picked up the boat in the far east and they're heading eastwards.

I'm more your sunbed in Greece bod really but big Sis loves cruises and, therefore, so does Mega :LOL:

The places interest me, they've done quite a few Caribbean ones over the years and the photo's look fantastic but I'm not sure about being on a boat for such a long time. Sis reckons they're more like 5 star hotels and you don't even know you're afloat but I get seasick on a river car ferry :cry:

Next time I speak to him I'll ask him to bring back a couple of foreigners as a present for Joe, any particular race he dislikes or is it anyone not born here ;)

Sponsored Links
He's not gone anywhere. He's been booted of the forum - nothing more. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

He told more Porkies than you'd find at Pork Farms.
Oh dear Joe... :rolleyes: You really have been blessed with the most inadequate wit. The dullness of your intellect is astounding! Be off with you Boy!

Just to add, as I read it, MW left of his own accord. Joe's bullying tactics may have influenced him a little.
Me thinks Joe(the mighty) couldn't kick his way out of a wet paper bag! :evil:

Btw: Who wears the trousers in Mega's house? I wonder :confused:

Sponsored Links
He showed no sign of leaving until I kicked him all over the forum, then he suddenly remembered he was booked on a cruise from Singapore (even though I can't find any cruise starting there in the past few days). He never mentioned it is his leaving soliloquy. He never said "I'm off on a cruise and I'll see you all when I get back". It's all fabrication, the whole silly story. He was unceremoniously kicked off the forum by the Great Joe-90. That's it. That's the whole story.

Next time I speak to him I'll ask him to bring back a couple of foreigners as a present for Joe, any particular race he dislikes or is it anyone not born here

Just ask him to bring back a vid of him singing as a pressy for the forum, if that's him dointg the spaceman thing he's not bad. But anyone can post anonymous clips. Thanks m err esra.

No worries.

He showed no sign of leaving until I kicked him all over the forum, then he suddenly remembered he was booked on a cruise from Singapore (even though I can't find any cruise starting there in the past few days). He never mentioned it is his leaving soliloquy. He never said "I'm off on a cruise and I'll see you all when I get back". It's all fabrication, the whole silly story. He was unceremoniously kicked off the forum by the Great Joe-90. That's it. That's the whole story.
This guy really makes me smile, how big is his ego?

Certainly larger than anything he could live up to anyway.

Btw: Who wears the trousers in Mega's house? I wonder
No need to wonder it's Mrs MW :LOL:

Their vacation has been planned for quite some time but Meg expected to still log on to the site and he was planning to post photos and such as they travelled about but Sis put her foot down with a firm hand ;)

Only someone with Joes ego would expect to be notified of his plans in advance :LOL: :LOL:

Give us the name of the ship then. (he won't).

Esra , my apologies for misspelling your name in my previous post, it wasn't intentional.
It did however through up your name when spelt backwards, you wouldn't by any chance be an out of work electrician down on your ****? ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back