Past Members

Anyone keep in touch with oldies? I keep in touch with Kev when he can be bothered to respond to me. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Big spark.

and the bloke who was a solicitor ( i think)

and the other one who WAS a fireman (or part time fireman), in Ireland I think, but most of you wont know who i mean :cry:

What happened to Dr Drivel? I remember he had a thing about the old Wickes (Kress) 15.6v drill. He would mention that it had an angle adaptor at every possible opportunity. Actually bought one, and it has been brilliant!

What happened to Dr Drivel? I remember he had a thing about the old Wickes (Kress) 15.6v drill. He would mention that it had an angle adaptor at every possible opportunity. Actually bought one, and it has been brilliant!
as a proud poster with 5 posts, how would you know about drivel?

ALERT :!: :!: :!:

Is there not anybody who knows what became of Moz? He was still posting when I joined and I just had to read some of his back posts to get the background. He was/is an extraordinary character and I would like to believe that he is well and happy in the Carribean. The possible alternative......

I gather he lived in Hartlepool and I think he even mentioned the area in which he lived. Are there any members from Hartlepool who might have run across him ? Obviously we don't know his real name but he would be rather prominent in the community I guess, and putting two and two together......

Anyway, I hope he is still with us and prospering. If you are out there, Moz, check in and let us know how you are doing!

Big spark.

and the bloke who was a solicitor ( i think)

and the other one who WAS a fireman (or part time fireman), in Ireland I think, but most of you wont know who i mean :cry:

Not a huge leap from MegaWatt to BigSpark.... James is/was all over the Net !!
:D :D

Sponsored Links
Back