Past Members

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
AFAIK Spark123 is still in touch with him.

Unfortunately not :cry:

Think you must be thinking of Andy.

wasn't Big Spark, FWL Engineer in another life?

Yes, I believe he was. B.S. disappeared shortly after he posted he was getting done for dialing 999 whilst driving and ETHunter appeared to defend him, maybe still seeing if it is possible to drive 100000 miles in a year :LOL:

With talk of Softus leaving the cocoon of DIYNOT for a short while, it got me thinking of past members from years ago who used to post regularly and have (seemingly) left us for good.

We do seem to get the odd prodigal member look in and post (Kevplumb springs to mind) but who else do you remember as a regular poster that was popular but no longer posts.

I remember PVMan (who could forget him?) Mild Mannered Janitor , David and Julie, and EddieM the computer expert. All nice guys that contributed a lot to the forum.

Any others I have forgot?

Well thankyou for you for remembering D&J, Bahco, its very nice of you.

We still look in occasionally too see how the sites going, but don't bother contributing so much - thats not a reflection on this site - just don't have as much time.

Hope everyones keeping well and getting work (more importantly getting paid) in these trying times. I always told BAS Nu-Lab and the EU would end in tears, but he wouldn't listen. :( We've just got to hold out till Nick Griffin gets in, he'll help us. :LOL:

Most of the ones I remember are still around, but a couple of names I don't recall seeing for a while are AdamW - Damocles(or was it Damacles?)Terry?(from Ireland) but there are many more.

I'm sure they still look in like us - perhaps you should have a re-union at some point.

Look after yourselves Guy's (& Girls)

Best wishes D&J.

Pipme - not been Thailand for a while - Simon spark I still live of Stokesy Road.

I've been doing more reading than posting. Still around though.

Sponsored Links
Back