Last Night at The Proms

does anyone think transam is about to dump his hatred of foreigners and immigrants?

perhaps he will turn over a new leaf.

Does anyone want to put money on his sincerity?
Might as well put money on black and red at the same time on the roulette wheel.
In fact, might as well bet on odds and evens, and on high and low at the same time.

Sponsored Links
does anyone think transam is about to dump his hatred of foreigners and immigrants?

so u cannot find an image of the proms showing non white faces then ??

your image sort of reminds me of that brexit poster put about by UKIP

you are being silly.

you want to draw racism into this thread.

Isn't your hatred of foreigners enough for you?

Well it would not, would it? :rolleyes:
Didi you expect it might? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your imagination is getting as bad as doggit's. :rolleyes:
255px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png
Hmmmm dyslexia again wannabeatwatagain? If you re-read my post you'll see I mentioned a Mongolian goat , waving an EU flag.. Stupid boy

Sponsored Links
Yep, an Albert Hall full of people who have absolutely no pride in their country.. Sad.. very sad.

(I wonder if they actually sang Land of Hope and Glory, or remained silent)

Utter nonsense. People protest because they care.

The only proper response is to say that if we truly hated our country we would not care about the wreck the right is making of it.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/09/dont-take-lessons-on-patriotism-from-brexiters

you are being silly.

you want to draw racism into this thread.

Isn't your hatred of foreigners enough for you?

u are the one who posted up the image. & then made some comment about all of man kind :LOL:

U then assumed what ?? those waving euro flags are non British ? maybe ? maybe not ?

as for hating foreigners hmmm 50% of my family are foreigners ;)

Did I play the race card ?? :)

I take it u cannot find an image at the proms showing non whites then ??

made some comment about all of man kind

I'm not very surprised that you don't recognise the reference.

I suppose your immigrant family includes people whose heritage includes periodic wars with other countries.

does any one think that JohnD is about to dump his hatred of white british brexit supporters ?

perhaps he will turn over anew leaf .

Does any want to put money on his sincerity ?

I'm not very surprised that you don't recognise the reference.

I suppose your immigrant family includes people whose heritage includes periodic wars with other countries.

not with you ? immigrant family ??

do you think your family includes only people who for more than five thousand years have exclusively been born, lived and died in only one country?

It doesn't.

do you think your family includes only people who for more than five thousand years have exclusively been born, lived and died in only one country?

It doesn't.

blimey does it not :eek: :eek:

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back