Last Night at The Proms

My mothers sister(RIP) who married a Swiss immigrated to Canada in the 60's

blimey that makes her an immigrant :eek:

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
I am very well thank you Way R Bee :rolleyes::)

how is the missis ??

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
blimey that makes her an immigrant :eek:

Totally correct Transam. When she arived in Canada she would in fact have been an imigrant in Canada. What a well know "told you so corrector" should have pointed out, was that she would have been a Swiss emigrant.

Totally correct Transam. When she arived in Canada she would in fact have been an imigrant in Canada. What a well know "told you so corrector" should have pointed out, was that she would have been a Swiss emigrant.
I guess you do not read too well. Her spouse was Swiss. The nationality of **** end's sister is undisclosed. :rolleyes:

When we talk about emigrants and immigrants, we talk about our relationship to them, not the relationship of their new (or old) neighbours. :rolleyes:
So as far as we are concerned, she was an emigrant, because she emigrated! :rolleyes:
Additionally, you do not immigrate to anywhere, you emigrate to somewhere.
You can be an immigrant from somewhere.

Last edited:

Her Husband was Swiss she was an Austrian ?

They had 4 children in Canada ?

There's a man sitting down in a resturant, and another diner comes over, and hits him
What was that for he says. That was for Pearl Harbour the assailant replies. What do you mean, Pearl harbour, that was the Japanese, I'm Chinese.
Japanese, Chinese, what's the difference, and the man went and sat down.

A few minutes later, the Chinese man went over to the other diner, and punched him.
What was that for he shouts. That was for the Titanic. What do you mean, for the Titanic, that was sunk by an iceberg, and I'm Jewish.
Iceberg, Goldberg, what's the difference.

Sponsored Links
Back