Last night of the proms...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"Brexiters outraged after crowds wave EU flags at Last Night of the Proms"

Linky Linky

"Those waving the EU flag in the Royal Albert Hall appeared to outnumber those waving the union flag at the event"

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
"Brexiters outraged after crowds wave EU flag at Last Night of the Proms"

Linky Linky

:LOL:
Amazement that anyone would be bovered.
It's OK to wave a EU flag. It won't get us back in the EU otherwise all rematners would be wearing those hats that have a flag on top everywhere they go.

Amazement that anyone would be bovered.
It's OK to wave a EU flag. It won't get us back in the EU otherwise all rematners would be wearing those hats that have a flag on top everywhere they go.
Brexiteers campaigned for decades to overturn the 1975 referendum...

(You could spot them quite clearly because they had pointed hats with a 'D' on)

But it'll take a fraction of that time to reverse the stupidity of 2016...

Voter renewal (y)

If it was a battle of the flags then I'd say the British flag won by a number.

What I loved about Jerusalem was I could see Irish Danish Dutch Indian flags waving and a good few EU citizens waving the EU flag. Good on them all celebrating British culture.

You see a negative I see a positive.

Sponsored Links
If it was a battle of the flags then I'd say the British flag won by a number.
Ah, I see...

You see what you want to see not the reality :rolleyes:

Otherwise why would brexiteers be so 'outraged'?

You see a negative I see a positive.
More like a false positive...

But of course in order to prove those who wish to rejoin the EU wrong , you can give us a long list of 'brexit bonuses'?

Or even give us a single one?

Proven 'bonuses' btw, not what you think you see/are told to believe ;)

I was not out raged

Tbh I could not really give a ***t what flags some one waved :cool:

"Those waving the EU flag in the Royal Albert Hall appeared to outnumber those waving the union flag at the event"
The losers were out in force last night then. Do you reckon they all said they were leaving the U.K. after the Brexit result until they found out that they weren't wanted in any EU country too?

from the link:

Harvey Proctor, a former Conservative MP, said it was a “disgraceful” display and called for an inquiry by the BBC, which organises and broadcasts the Proms. In a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, he said: “BBC must investigate how so many EU flags were waved & on display at The Last Night of the Proms. Disgraceful & misguided BBC messing up a British tradition; a political gesture which would make Sir Henry Wood turn in his grave. Utterly vulgar & wrong. Rule Britannia, not Rule EU!”

An inquiry! Sure, why not spaff more cash up the wall over that. Bloody Europeans comin' over 'ere enjoying our music. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back