Leak from outlet on boiler

S

snadge

Hi

We have been away for a week and had the boiler turned off - when we came back and turned on we noticed a bit of water on floor later - i then realised it was coming from an outlet which has a knob to turn on/off - every day its leaking and i have to tighten the knob to stop it - its just a little drop every 10 seconds or so

whats caused this too happen and how can i stop it?

see pic below

thanks

2wc0dxf.jpg

Sponsored Links
tis a drain point

probably a bit of crap stuck under the seating :idea:

Hi Kev... yeah we just had plasterer in day before we went away so could be... - ive opened the valve to let water push through twice before and it still leaks, i would have thought that might have flushed any crap through - weve never used this valve so seems odd for it too start doing that just because its been off for 1 week

Sponsored Links
well day 2 and still not leaking yet.... im gunna try and find something to put on it that might restrict it enough to stop coming through

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back