Leaking shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just replaced the head on a fixed head shower,put the new head on and turned the shower on,nothing coming out of shower,floor covered in water,what have i done?

Sponsored Links
,nothing coming out of shower,floor covered in water,what have i done?

you will probably find that you have accidentally discompooberated the lower left foo-foo valve

and you will also find that the shower will precipitate in the wrong area until it is repaired :LOL: :LOL:

Took off shower head,replaced it new one about 2 hours later,switch shower on,nothing coming out of shower,water all over the floor looks like it's coming from behind on/off control.

Sponsored Links
What you have here me old son is an expensive b$$%s up . Would appear one has dislodged pipe feeding shower head .
Presume pipe work is concealed behind expensive tiles .if you have no access from rear you are in the dog house.Bang goes your pocket money for the next few months .If you canny access from rear its a tile removal job .Just glad you done it yourself good luck let us know how you wriggle out of this!

All behind tiles i'm afriad,the wife wanted new tiles in the bathroom,she'll get them sooner than i planned.

How are these pipes connected?

The outlet plug had broken,any ideas what would have caused that to happen,seems strange.

Will i get one at the local plumbers merchant or should i order online?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back