LED down lighters.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a number of LED down lighters one of them has started to flash. It's a constant flash about every second. Any ideas on how to sort it and what I should be looking at?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Faulty lamp needs replacing. If it has not done its 25,000 hours you could try taking it back to the supplier for foc replacement.

More info required. extra low voltage or low voltage (12 or 230 volt) if extra low voltage what reduces voltage? If low voltage how is it switched?

Low voltage, I think there's a transformer attached and two way stitched. If I knew anymore I'd be able to sort it. Lol

Sponsored Links
More info required. extra low voltage or low voltage (12 or 230 volt) if extra low voltage what reduces voltage? If low voltage how is it switched?

Low voltage, I think there's a transformer attached and two way stitched. If I knew anymore I'd be able to sort it. Lol
Using a transformer yet over 50 volt AC or 75 volt DC is rather special. If you don't know if there is a transformer, or electronic transformer or driver then really no point even posting all your likely to get is a picture of a crystal ball.

Pictures may help.

These are the lights, they may not be low voltage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 116
They are low voltage:

screenshot_741.jpg

They are not extra low voltage, so there will be no transformer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back