LED Floodlights

Sponsored Links
I bought a cheap one from Ebay 18mths ago, still working well, don't think I paid as much as that for it.

A 50watt LED floodlight is a huge amount of light.

What exactly are you wanting to illuminate/how many watts is your existing one?

Sponsored Links
I used to be impressed by those cheap 10,30 & 50w flood lights, the boys must have fitted a couple of hundred - but of the last 40 there's been in excess of a 50% failure rate....

Looking for a different brand not Chinese made brand, but still need to be sensibly priced and robust

great might be worth a risk as long as i can send it back, looks like 20 or 30w will do as well. thanks guys

Looking for a different brand not Chinese made brand, but still need to be sensibly priced and robust

Unfortunately there isn't much out there which isn't Chinese made. Even your iPhone made by American giant Apple, is manufactured in China.

I've just ordered some 240W LED lights from Germany. Can't wait to see how bright they are :mrgreen:

I've got a string of bulkhead lights I use for temporary purposes.

And also a bunch of 36V 400W lamps.

If I can find some G6.35 lampholders that don't cost too much and can easily be made to fit the bulkheads (and I can actually be rsed to do it), I'm going to see what 7 or 8 in series looks like.

screenshot_357.jpg

might build myself a stand to mount a couple on for working in the dark, could be handy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back