LED mirror with demista

SL

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do the LED's give enough light to make it useful or are they only really there for optical effect. My main light is in the centre of L shaped bathroom 2m*(1.7m*2m) and mirror will be in alcove.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Who can tell? You dont say if there is one LED, or a thousand.
Whats the model and maker. Can we see the item (pic) is there a link to a web site?

What does the spec say re lumen output (or watt equivalent). Also the distance you stand from the mirror will be a factor.

SLE310.jpg.jpg

We have something similar to this - I would say that LED are for effect and low level illumination only.

Sponsored Links
70 LED's sounds a lot but means nothing, they can vary in brightness considerably and that site gives no clue as the light output beyond it's description as "subtle mood lighting", so I wouldn't rely on it as the sole source of light if you're gonna use it for makeup removal etc. without seeing it in action first.

Just checked I have exactly the same as Gary, Roper Rhodes Flare with 42 LED. You can only rely on it for "subtle mood lighting" :D i.e. while the individual LED appear very bright the actual room illumination is very poor.

Even with nearly twice as many LED I doubt that overall illumination would improve much - certainly not suitable IMO as a sole source of lighting.

Cannot believe that orientation top or bottom or side will make any appreciable difference

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back