LED REPLACING MY HALOGENS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have been changing my 12volt halogen lamps for LED's where I has 20 watt lamps I find the 4-5 watt LED's give a similar light out put, but have not kept up with development in LED's are there any with output similar to 35-50watt halogens yet? If so are they the type that run on the existing 12 volt tranies or require driver.?

Sponsored Links
Have been changing my 12volt halogen lamps for LED's where I has 20 watt lamps I find the 4-5 watt LED's give a similar light out put, but have not kept up with development in LED's are there any with output similar to 35-50watt halogens yet? If so are they the type that run on the existing 12 volt tranies or require driver.?

These claim to be 50w equivalent - though you will need a led driver to go with them.

http://simplyled.co.uk/MR16-High-Po...ASI5U.aspx?0&gclid=CIzz5L7lqKYCFQkf4QodQxz2Zg

Thanks for speedy reply may try a couple and see what they are like.[ I have spare drivers, and price seems reasonable]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back