Left hand opening french doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I am looking to replace my old french doors that now seperate the conservatory from the front room. The current doors are external as the conservatory used to be the garden.
I am looking at glazed pattern 10 (pattern 20 - seems the same :confused: ), but i have been told by three suppliers that they are all right hand opening, and therefore not suitable.

The set up I have today (as I stand in conservatory and look into fr room) is that I pull the left hand door towards me - therefore I assume I have left hand opening.

The door width I have is 46". One guy told me that I cant even hang two singles as they dont make a single door width of 23". The current frame is 1"1/4 (30mm) so I cant really take anything from the frame to give me more door width.......
Am I really that stuck ?
Thanks in advance for your advice. . . . . .

Sponsored Links
Glazed 10 and 20 whats that, and if you mean 46 inches Which is about 1168 i am sure you can get a set made at that size

The door type I want is called "Pattern 10" and I want it glazed (it comes as a solid version too).

Sponsored Links
No, they are engineered white oak, so I can't chop them down to size......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back