Leisure Cookmaster 101 - exploded parts diagram?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi appliance guys :D

Please could anyone let me know if I can get the above online?

Plenty of sites offering parts but not yet able to get hold of any diagrams for the above.

Be grateful if you could point me to one.

Cheers,
Dean.

Sponsored Links
Not something that is very often available, but if you know what you are looking for then some spares suppliers offer video guidance on how to replace the parts.

Thanks. Have a problem with the glass lid... won't stay upright under spring tension... not sure if the sprung hinges are shot and or how to retension them... a diagram would have helped! Also have a plastic component on rear left hand side of lid which has broken and can't really identify what it is! Ordering parts tricky if you don't know what they're called!

Our Stoves 1100cm range looks quite similar to the images Google threw up for your Leisure one. Ours has two lids, one for each 'half' of the cooker, and each lid is held upright by two good old fashioned springs. The springs go from a 'tab' on each side of the lid, to a hole in the rear cooker body. Perhaps your broken plastic component is where the spring once attached?

Sponsored Links
Our Stoves 1100cm range looks quite similar to the images Google threw up for your Leisure one. Ours has two lids, one for each 'half' of the cooker, and each lid is held upright by two good old fashioned springs. The springs go from a 'tab' on each side of the lid, to a hole in the rear cooker body. Perhaps your broken plastic component is where the spring once attached?

Thanks for the reply.
The springs on my model look intact and they insert into a housing on each side of the lid, but as said, unless I can view a diagram (or order and receive new ones) it's hard to tell!
The broken bit of plastic I have left is possibly to do with the safety gas shut off button (which is released when the lid is lowered) but, again, hard to tell without schematics!

Here's some pics of mine if it helps. First pic is the centre of the cooker, showing the springs from both lids - the nearmost lid is raised in the pic, the farthest lid is lowered. 2nd pic is the outer spring with lid raised, 3rd pic is outer spring with lid down. At the outer edge on pic 3 you can see a metal bar, just above the black bit with the pin through it - I'm pretty sure its this metal bar which turns off the gas to the hobs when you close the lid (but it's been a while since I had it in bits so my memory might be wrong). On mine the safety feature turns the knobs to off, rather than cutting the gas flow. To test if yours is the same pull a gas control knob off and look inside while you raise/lower the lid. There's a mechanism forces the knob to the off position.

Here's some pics of mine if it helps. First pic is the centre of the cooker, showing the springs from both lids - the nearmost lid is raised in the pic, the farthest lid is lowered. 2nd pic is the outer spring with lid raised, 3rd pic is outer spring with lid down. At the outer edge on pic 3 you can see a metal bar, just above the black bit with the pin through it - I'm pretty sure its this metal bar which turns off the gas to the hobs when you close the lid (but it's been a while since I had it in bits so my memory might be wrong). On mine the safety feature turns the knobs to off, rather than cutting the gas flow. To test if yours is the same pull a gas control knob off and look inside while you raise/lower the lid. There's a mechanism forces the knob to the off position.

Thanks again for the post.
My cooker hinges are quite different to those in your pics.
I ordered to new ones and also managed to identify the broken plastic part which is called a "burner plate fix left (black)" but still don't know where it goes as I found it in bits down the back of the oven :confused:

Here's a link to the bits I bought.
New hinges are in and have sorted out the guillotine lid - couldn't tell if old ones were FUBAR'd until new ones arrived... again annoying there's no exploded parts diagrams available (even boiler manuals provide those!!).

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/burner-...product.pl?pid=2884495&query=Burner+plate+fix

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/hinge-s...duct.pl?pid=964756&query=Beko+glass+lid+hinge

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back