Bristan parts identification (photo attached)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So to me it's a shower head. And it's now leaking at the joint with the hose. But there's a few of these available from Bristan and I've no idea what we have nor which particular parts I'd be needing.

You can see the problem - pretty obvious. I've found a site called showerdoc but their exploded parts diagrams have everything but the shower head.

Could someone shed some light on this please?

Many thanks!
James

Sponsored Links
There's always a rubber washer between the shower hose and the hand set....separate the two and see if yours has perished.
John :)

Sponsored Links
U will need a shower hose washer. U can get them at a plumbers merchants or B+Q. It will only cost about 20p. It should only be tightened hand tight.

Just to add, the hoses, washers, and threads on showers and shower heads are all standard 1/2" BSP, so any hose will fit any head. A mixer shower usually has a larger internal bore in the hose though compared with an electric shower, should you require a hose, take old one along for identification.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back