lessons in paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Can anybody point me in the direction of a decent spray paint course? Ideally a one day course. Most ive found are apprenticeships, but I plan on doing my own work. Based in London but willing to travel

Cheers,

Stu

Sponsored Links
Best thing to do is watch someone doing it and then practise only preferably not with 2 pack paint!. Have a look on youtube you should find some helpful videos. You are not going to learn to get a decent finish in one day, it takes practise.

You could do worse than practising with spray cans, you can get a holder with a trigger mechanism, feels more like a proper spray gun.

Peter

Ive already got compressors, hoses and guns mate, pro set up, just not a pro using it haha. My paint technique is good, its the mixing a gun set up side of things that id need to learn really

Can't help you there, most of my spraying was done with cellulose when it was 10/6 a pint.

Peter

Sponsored Links
One day isn't going to get you too far. 5 days is the least I have seen it done. Gun setup is totally dependant on the gun, the paint (waterbased mainly now) and the size of the area being worked. I use lph80 great guns.

Back