Let by testing

Sponsored Links
Back to the DIA post, if you reduce it to 10 mB then you are at risk of beeing fooled by an obstruction in the test point.

If you raise it to 10 mb then you dont!

Tony

Agile said:
Back to the DIA post, if you reduce it to 10 mB then you are at risk of beeing fooled by an obstruction in the test point.

If you raise it to 10 mb then you dont!

Tony

Hows that going to happen Tony, IGE/UP/1B explains how to doitall, although the draft IGE/UP/1B second edition, re-words it to say adjust the pressure to 10mb.

Psssssssssst Thanks for the earlier text. I didn't mean to wake you up :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Hello there,
I would like to ask a quick question what would you do if let by test rise up 22mb ?
Do ou thin is problem whit meter nipple ot ECV is leting by?
Regards

I spook whit natinal grid after there visit my client house I was told gas meter nipple was blocked,do you think that is possiable?

Iz yu intu rezurexin oald postz me main man? If you iz den no probz. Cos dis cn easily bi xplaned. Cud av bin an gost tryin tu shiz up yas meta. Cud hav bean an alienz ind ze testes pointer. Cud av bin dat da doobie woz stronga den yu thank it woz on dat daiz.

butz at de endz uf ze daiz Whoo noes? Anitink iz posibbal. Innit ;)

Last edited:
Gas matters of this nature can't be discussed in a public forum. It only encourages DaftyDIYer to tackle gas work.

Iz yu intu rezurexin oald postz me main man? If you iz den no probz. Cos dis cn easily bi xplaned. Cud av bin an gost tryin tu shiz up yas meta. Cud hav bean an alienz ind ze testes pointer. Cud av bin dat da doobie woz stronga den yu thank it woz on dat daiz.

Tut tut drunk at 4.29 AM. Naughty boy.

Cracking post.....another keyboard fooked..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back