Liar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I say that everyone on this forum, including myself, is a liar.

Am I right or wrong?

Sponsored Links
Yep, you're dead right. "I'm Softus and so is my wife." :LOL:

Anyone spot the film reference - £1000 to first correct answer.

Sponsored Links
I say that everyone on this forum, including myself, is a liar.

Am I right or wrong?

You must be wrong.

But of course, that could mean that you are right, in which case you are wrong
(etc)

This forum is turning into a crock of ****e ... Or, I could be lying ;)

working on it as a logical puzzle the answer is fairly straightforward.

If you are telling the truth, then you are a liar.

If you are telling a lie, then you are a liar.

In any eventually you're..... "not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy!"

:rolleyes: I just can't help it!

"Half a Dinarii for an old ex-leper?" :eek:

It's no good it won't go away!

"We're all individuals..... err I'm not" AAAAAGGHHHHHhhhhh

For the last few days, for reasons best known to those responsible, I have been suspected of being you posting under a pseudonym.

Meanwhile, you've been away doing your own thing, keeping a low profile, saying nowt and then turn up with a "WTF"?

Don't ever do that again, and welcome back.

Welcome back Softus, I am sure that I speak for many members when I say that the forum hasn't been the same without you.

If it wasn't your idea in the first place, I am sure that you are nevertheless aware that an ignore button has now been introduced. Reluctantly, I now make you the second person on my list and trust that you will do the same for me.

PS - I lied about being Softus too - and neither is my wife. You reading this bolo? :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry I'm late, but you've got me all wrong pjhb. I have never for one moment thought that your wife was Softus!

;) ;)

:LOL: :LOL: And don't I just know that there's no way Softus will help me out here, he's more than likely been LHBO for the last few days.

It's not that I have a problem being mistaken for somebody else, I just don't like being suspected of being dishonest. It could be worse I suppose, I could have come under the suspicion of being BOB D.O.L.E :!: :eek: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back