David Frost has zero proposals for brexit negotiations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boris Johnson keeps saying 'I want a deal', 'we will get a great deal'.

Brexit negotiator David Frost went to Brussels abd offered no new proposals whatsoever.

Boris Johnson has no intention of wanting a deal.

Boris Johnson is a liar.

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson keeps saying 'I want a deal', 'we will get a great deal'.

Brexit negotiator David Frost went to Brussels abd offered no new proposals whatsoever.

Boris Johnson is a liar.

Thank you Michel Barnier.

Boris Johnson is a liar.
Correct. And now he's stamping his feet demanding an election. He's been put in his place there too. Pity, there has been a surge in younger people registering to vote. Plus, a heck of a lot of old tory Brexers will have popped their clogs since the last referendum.

There is little appetite for Brexit.

Correct. And now he's stamping his feet demanding an election. He's been put in his place there too.

Yes, put in his place by people who were stamping their feet demanding an election, but are now stamping their feet demanding that we don't have an election. That's about right isn't it?

Sponsored Links
Yes, put in his place by people who were stamping their feet demanding an election, but are now stamping their feet demanding that we don't have an election. That's about right isn't it?

It makes laugh how Brexit lemmings swallow the drivel so easily.

Everybody knows Johnson wanted an election so he could change the date and run down the clock.

So stop regurgitating pathetic lies.

It makes laugh how Brexit lemmings swallow the drivel so easily.

Everybody knows Johnson wanted an election so he could change the date and run down the clock.

So stop regurgitating pathetic lies.
Johnson can only run the clock down if he wins the election .
If remainers are so sure that a majority of the people don't want to leave the EU then surely they should be gagging for an election to prove Boris wrong.
What are the remainers afraid of.

If remainers are so sure that a majority of the people don't want to leave the EU then surely they should be gagging for an election to prove Boris wrong.
Could you tell us exactly how a general election could give a result either for or against leaving the EU?

Johnson can only run the clock down if he wins the election .
What are the remainers afraid of.
What makes you think a vote to elect our next PM will be directly indicative of their Brexit voting intentions? Because it won't and it wont settle the argument.
If Brexers are so confident of a majority regards leaving the EU why are they so afraid to have a referendum on the final say so?

f remainers are so sure that a majority of the people don't want to leave the EU then surely they should be gagging for an election to prove Boris wrong.
What are the remainers afraid of

Everybody knows, even you that the opposition wont vote for an election because Boris Johnson is so morally corrupt he will change the date and allow no deal to happen.

You know that everybody knows it.

Remainers want an election, the only thing theyvare afraid of is Johnson cant be trusted.

I thought you were left wing, would you want a hard right government in charge?

I agree to an extent here with Notch been trying to work out the plan here about why Boris hasn't sent a whole army of negotiators to Brussels instead one man apparently sitting there sipping tea and reading the papers.
Is this the plan to get Macron so riled he will refuse to approve an extension.
Otherwise it just doesn't make sense what the fck is Boris doing I have to say..much as I want him to get us out this bit doesn't quite add up.

Everybody knows, even you that the opposition wont vote for an election because Boris Johnson is so morally corrupt he will change the date and allow no deal to happen.

You know that everybody knows it.

Remainers want an election, the only thing theyvare afraid of is Johnson cant be trusted.

I thought you were left wing, would you want a hard right government in charge?
It is in no one's interest to have a hard right government but this could be what you end up with.
The Labour party haven't a clue, they want to negotiate a deal with the EU and then campaign against their own deal in a referendum, the Lib Dems want to overturn Brexit and remain.
The Tories are the only party who have said they will honour the result of the 2016 referendum ,in the next election the defining issue will be Brexit ,this could result in a Tory majority and a no deal Brexit.

Sponsored Links
Back